Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Ohhh Kate

So one of my favorite ladies, Kate Spade, is having an amazing sale!  I just adore everything that she makes!  I've been on the hunt for a good summer purse--something small that I can carry around when I'm at the beach...While on my search I came across this amazing sale and I thought I would share it with you all.  Most of the following pieces are on sale, the others are not--but I just couldn't resist adding them in!  Enjoy~


I think this fantastic little clutch would be perfect for an evening out with my Best in our Lilly shifts to a beachy restaurant!

This clutch has the cutest scalloping! :)



Now, this isn't exactly the smallest bag in the world, but the colors are just absolutely amazing!  I think that it would go with just about everything!!  


This is a tiny little one, but I just love the pink! 



Of course I had to add this little classic in!  While it's not on sale, I think that it is probably my favorite design by her!  It just goes with everything and I know that it would be an amazing addition to my collection!  Maybe a back to school present? Or Christmas? haha



This dress isn't on sale, but isn't it GORGEOUS?? The pinks & oranges with the beading are to die for!  Perfect for any occasion! 



Such a fun little summer piece of jewelry to wear with anything! 


These would be perfect with a Lilly dress or even just with shorts and a cute top! 


So these are just a preview of my wish list for the summer! As I'm sure that most of them are just a dream, maybe one or two will become my reality. :)  I hope you're all having an amazing week! And again, sorry for my lack of posts! I'm trying to catch up with everything! :)

P.S. Sorry for the weird layout...I can't figure out how to center it all :/  and Idol is starting right now so I gotta go!! haha


xoxo,
kbl

1 comment: